Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bringing Him Home

I wanted to post the address to our old blog in case anyone wanted to go back and see what our life was like once we found out who our 5-year-old was. It also is full of details about our incredible trip to Vietnam as well as so many of the things God did for us during our travel time.

http://kkmc.wordpress.com/

The password for each post is "psalm91" ~ all pushed together like that, without quotation marks!

Today I'm going to ask my husband to help me finish pulling together all of the pics we have of our little guy, and then my hope is to post some pics here that will help flesh out some details of what life has been like since we came home. It has been crazy, exhausting. We remain emotionally and spiritually rung out. But it is an incredibly rich place to be with the Lord, being pressed ever closer to Him as we see our complete inability to handle each day without His sweet help. As I think of how to best chronicle these past 6 1/2 months, I am overwhelmed: so much has happened in our family. But I believe that what we've learned will be helpful to others (Lord, please). And I know that I must testify to the sweet gifts of blessings that He has provided even on the hardest of days.

So more is to come. So much more!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanking the Lord for your sweet blessing in Jacob...Evie talks about him all the time...they have become friends in Sparks!

Heather M. said...

Oh I would love to see pictures & know more of how you guys are doing! Heather M. Dillon