Blessed with the opportunity this morning to sing this congregationally during communion. My heart was stirred to a greater-than-usual level of worship ~
not because God is not worthy or unable, but because I remain in this
body of death. I love this song and all it reminds me of!
Loved before the dawn of time;
Chosen by my Maker, hidden in my Savior;
I am His and He is mine; cherished for eternity.
When I'm stained with guilt and sin,
He is there to lift me,
Heal me and forgive me;
Gives me strength to stand again, stronger than I was before.
So with every breath that I am given
I will sing Salvation's Song;
And I'll join the chorus of Creation
giving praise to Christ alone.
All the chains of Satan's curse,
Lifted through His offering,
satisfied through suffering.
All the blessings He deserves poured on my unworthy soul.
So with every breath that I am given
I will sing Salvation's song;
And I'll join the chorus of Creation
giving praise to Christ alone.
Singing glory, honor, wisdom, power, to the Lamb upon the throne.
Hallelujah, I will lift Him high.
Singing glory, honor, wisdom, power,
to the Lamb upon the throne.
Hallelujah, I will sing with every breath that I am given
I will sing Salvation's Song.
And I'll join the chorus of Creation
giving praise to Christ alone.
Stars will fade and mountains fall,
Christ will shine forever,
love's unfading splendor;
Earth and Heaven will bow in awe,
joining in Salvation's Song.
No comments:
Post a Comment