Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Thanks, Day 3

Thankful today for...

*A truck full of males pulling OUT of my driveway as they travel to the duck woods. (Should that be "duck weeds" or "duck slough" ~ something other than woods?) I pinkie-swear, I DO miss them and am always glad to see them coming back home. After they've been gone.

*Patience MaryJane, beautifully created & born today. Head full of black hair, beautiful skin. I got to hold her for longer than was good for me (I'm hooked, want to be her nanny).

*Dinner with my MEM! With lots of laughing!

*Weekend with MEM! With lots of laughing! And movie watching! And "Say 'Yes' to the Dress" watching. And sleeping in. And... stuff.

*Having to keep my Cole-dog inside so he can heal. He's an outside dog b/c we're allergic to animals and... dogs belong outside. But right now he's in (vet's orders!) and so I get to rub his ears non-stop.

*Cold nights and lots of covers!

*Orange Leaf! Why do I like all their flavors?

*A husband who texts to tell me he's missing home, even when he's doing his favorite thing.

*My new Jimmy Needham CD! Did I tell you about that? oh yeah... Well, I'm obnoxiously loving it right now.

No comments: