My six-year-old keeps life incredibly interesting around here. Well, all of our kids do, but he keeps us on our toes in ways I'd never dreamed I'd have to be. He's always coming up with something. He's my deep thinker. And when you're six, the world and its Creator are marvelous mysteries that demand much attention and pondering.
A couple of days ago at lunch, this boy said: "Mom, I've been wondering something. When we go to Heaven, are we nude?"
Boy, you just gotta be ready for 'em.
A wonderful conversation ensued about the division of the soul and body, the resurrection of the saints -- and the sweet, marvelous truth about the gift of new bodies. I can't wait to see where his thoughts end up next!
1 comment:
What a great question for a six-year-old! Since Revelation talks about robes of white, I'm hoping we won't be nude, though!
Post a Comment