Sunday, December 7, 2008

Too Good to Miss

Wanted to paste this old post here (from March of this year, from our Wordpress blog). This remains my favorite song, and when I come here to post, I want to be able to play it umpteen times (I'm a bit high-maintenance, that way).

I also think you need the opportunity to hear this song as well, if you haven't already!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanted to share my absolute favorite song with you, from my favorite group, the Newsboys. My family and I LOVE this band and have traveled hours to go & see them 3 different times in concert. You won’t see them on this video except for a few seconds in the last half of it. (My 11-year-old says, “Tell them it’s the bald guy with the black shirt & black guitar!” That’s Peter Furler, the lead singer. We saw them in concert this past fall in Kansas City, and my kids got a shot of him & put it on my phone as a screen saver!!) Hopefully some of you know who they are!





Incredible lyrics, pointing to a magnificent God. We can’t play this song enough for me! And it always has to be LOUD, with the bass boomin’!!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments: