Monday, May 9, 2011

Frog Funk

Okay, so I don't have this life.

But.

Why are frogs so stupid? Why do they choose little boys' shoes, left on the porch overnight, to set up camp in? Why do little boys not shake their shoes well enough before putting them on, even with repeated warnings about scorpions and all manner of evils? How do dead, smooshed frogs slide so easily out of little boy shoes?

The socks went into the trash. The shoes are, thankfully, yard shoes.

Mem was home to deal with the carnage, which meant I could stand back and order everyone around rather than get close to the frog blob.

(She's a nurse-in-training, so I'm convinced this sort of stuff is good for her. Therefore, I have experienced no guilt.)

Gack.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, this made me laugh out loud. I can see the scene in my mind... and it's pretty funny, I must say. :)

Gina said...

You just made me laugh so hard. I love you!