
I mean, how can you not love this saucer with the little lady bug?

I am a dragonfly nut, and I fell in love with these dishes when I first saw them.
Then I looked at the price tags. These would obviously not be found on my table, and that was the end of that.
I'm a gal who loves her Better Homes & Gardens "$40-for-4-place-settings" stuff from Wal-Mart. And I TRULY love them! Aren't these pretty?

I was blessed with these at Christmas this year.
Point: we don't do expensive around here.
But the Kate Spade Lenox. With the dragonfly!! Ah...
Today found me at the Half-of-Half store with Mem (see? always the "cheap date" family). I was NOT looking forward to wading through this store. Culling through tons of clothes, or waiting for someone else to do so, usually ends up with me coming unglued. I get overwhelmed with all the stuff...
But...
I walked in to find the hugest blessing from the Lord.
Kate Spade June Lane china, a 5-piece place setting, for (drum roll): $29.00.
$29.00. Bed, Bath & Beyond had the set for $145
the last time I checked. I was DY-ING!!!
I called Dad for the "OK," he gave the green light, and SCORE!
There were only two place settings, but whatever... I mean, I can't use these for company until I get some more dishes, but hey! What a start!
Look at that little bug! Cuteness!
1 comment:
But you can use them and remember God's kindness to you every time you do! Isn't God so kind to us? I loved this and I LOVE the dishes!
Post a Comment