Saturday, February 4, 2012

Home Again

So, to answer the previous question:"Why would God choose to bless our every-last-one-of-us-loves-dogs family with the best dog ever?"

I have no idea. At all.

Wait, let me rephrase. God chooses to bless because He is God, because He is good, because He is kind, because He is merciful, compassionate... because He loves in ways that I will never, never be able to define. He loves because He chooses, not because of anything in us. EVER.



Mae is home again. But she has a rap sheet now with the County Sheriff's Office. And she is quite traumatized. She was miles away from home and growling at everyone. Had spent 24 hours away from home and experienced a night of loud, scary thunder storms. Probably encountered some coyotes, among other things.

She's in her crate and curled tightly, no desire to even interact. Exhausted.

But home. So I can stop praying that God would help my heart line up with His plan of her being forever gone. I am so thankful!

No comments: