*Things on T.V. other than "Duck Dynasty." Love me some Uncle Si, but WORD! Enough is enough. That show drives me nuts.
*50 years that God has given my sweet husband. His b-day isn't for several more days, but we celebrated tonight so Mem could be with us. As with many years in the past, it was good to enjoy this birthday dinner with some of our dearest friends, a tradition I hope we're allowed for many, many years ahead.
Here's this sweet man serving me by (1) cooking his own deer meat so I won't have to mess with the mess; (2) cooking down in the garage so the frying won't stink up the house!! I must say, this meat was incredible. He certainly knows how to cook it. It's definitely best that he cooked it, because I probably would've come close to ruining it.
Byron kept him company ~
Reading the card from his sweet momma ~
Opening Jake's present ~
Just sittin around, swappin stories and helping each other with the memories ~
My camera is... simple. Yeah, that's a good word for it. Red eyes abound! I use to change this girlie's diaper!! Look at the beautiful young woman she is!
And so, so sweet & fun!
And so, so sweet & fun!
It was just too much for this party animal. Actually, this poor guy had chosen to stay up all night last night with some friends. The pic turned out fuzzy, but it kinda matches the "La-La Land" thing he's got going on ~
*My MIL will be here for several days with us. I am so blessed to have her and am so thankful to know that there's lots of conversations over coffee coming up the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment