I haven't posted anything in quite some time because (1) it's easier to tweet; and (2) it's been crazy, crazy busy. So much has changed in our family since that last post (in July). Too much to write here right now, because I'm supposed to be finishing up Language with Joe.
But...
I decided I'd better post this info rather than dream up ways to tweet it. It's just too long. But if you're anything like me, you'll be glad to hear this.
I love, love, love, love candles. I am, however,
All that to say this: I've actually found some very inexpensive candles that smell WONDERFUL, and they are strong & actually fill up the entire area with scent (not just that 12" perimeter around them). And they are WAL-MART candles! The cheapest Wal-Mart candles!
I've only bought 2 of the scents: the holiday edition "Hot Apple Cider" and the fall/seasonal "Mulled Cider." I can get a 11.25 oz., 3-wick Mulled Cider jarred candle for only $5 that burns forEVer. Just bought the 10 oz., 3-wick Hot Apple Cider one today, and it was either $3 or $3.50. It smells heavenly.
If you love candles, you need to get to Wal-Mart and smell those
No comments:
Post a Comment