
Coffee snob?
Yes, definitely. I pay too much for good coffee, probably. (maybe a sinful amount? I don't know, don't really want to examine my heart over that one...)
Tea snob? I wouldn't know a good tea if it slapped me in the face.
I've just recently started drinking it more. Something about cold air and falling leaves and gray skies, hot ovens with yummy smells and colors of gold and forest-green and deep red. Books that need to be read and quilting to do.
Mem and I went to a new Teavana shop a couple of months ago. Those cute young ladies with all their tea tin lid waving and those beautiful teapots on warmers... They had me at "chai." I even bought the lie about that extravagant German rock sugar. Suddenly I'm a tea drinker.
Found the Tazo Decaf Chai concentrate on my grocer's clearance shelf yesterday. Only $2.39 for the carton. Just add milk, warm, and you're good to go. I'm drinking my first cup, and I'm hooked.
I'm going back today and see if I can snag the rest! Gotta feed my new habit.
No comments:
Post a Comment