Wanted to share some of the pics we got to choose from that were taken last month. School pictures of my growing-up-way-too-fast kids. I find it hard to get the full breath in if I stare at these too long. How did we get here? I feel sorta RipVanWinkle-ish, like I've missed a lot of time somewhere, somehow... (I'm also sleep-deprived as I type this [see last post], which translates in my life as "I will cry at the least little heart-twister" along with "absolutely everything makes me sentimental right this moment"...)


I remain overwhelmed with the truth that God has chosen this incredibly blessed life for me.
I was His enemy, but He chose to love me and draw me to Himself.
I blasphemed His name, but He has seated me at His table.
I chased after the world, and He has caused me to pursue His glory instead.
I scorned His view of marriage and my role as a mom, yet He chose to change my heart, blessing me with a godly husband and the four best kids.
Grace. Undeniable grace.
Soli Deo Gloria.
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Where did you have them taken? And you're right: they all look so grown up!
Yeah, I'm wondering how you got to this point, too, because I'm sure Mem is still that tiny little chicken-legged baby and the other three are still part of God's plan for the future. ;) God is so good - to both of us - more than we could ever ask or think and way more than we deserve.
Jennifer, I'll e-mail you the specifics about the "where" ~
Gina: Yes, God has been so good. And I am full of tears as I think of how he's blessed your family! Also, I hooted over the "chicken-legged baby"!! I forgot how skinny Mem's little baby legs were! I took so many pictures of those scrawny little things because I thought they were so funny-beautiful!
Post a Comment