Tuesday, November 29, 2011

16th Day

Thankful...

For cold weather!

For time on the couch snuggled with Jake & Joe, watching "Ratatouille." Love that movie.

For 30 minutes of quiet time this afternoon, time enough to do a bit of crocheting.

For reminding, encouragement, strengthening from the Spirit. What is it about doing the dishes by myself that causes my mind to run down 19 different roads before I know it? I came out of the fog and found myself staring at the window sill, tears falling, as I struggled to think rightly about a coming trial. My eyes automatically went up, to the place my Comfort reigns, as I asked and worried. Immediately, in that way that takes your breath away because you know the LORD Himself has entered into your sphere to intervene, He answered: I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD... Ah! He is here now, He will be there then, and I can trust Him now for future grace.

No comments: