DAY 2
Today brings much rain, for which I again thank God. He is underlining to me, once more, that He is our Provider, faithful to give all that He created us to need.
I'm thankful to live on the side of a hill, next to a creek that roars today with water from the rain. It is a unique soothing that comes from the sound of rushing water.
I'm thankful for the early morning ministering of God's Word, with its power to convict and encourage all at the same time.
I'm thankful for the report from a college freshman that points to God's faithfulness in keeping her focused on Truth, that she is leaning on Him as she patiently waits for prayer answers.
Thankful for an answer that came within a couple of days to burdened, almost-frantic praying. God often has us wait ~ which is sorely needed, in my case ~ but He kindly answered this momma's anxious thoughts with a solution that has brought such relief. Why does He love me so?
For purple yarn and a new crochet pattern (yes, there will be a dishrag in your Christmas present...).
For time & energy to dust & vacuum two rooms and clean a bathroom. If you only knew. I mean, this is the house where you turn the vacuum cleaner on and the kids come running from all corners and ask, "What the heck is that??"
For sweet potato fries... oh my.
No comments:
Post a Comment