A husband who comes to my aid, helping me finish Christmas things on my list ~ things important to me.
Our church's Christmas cantata. My last one with Mem for a while. I don't think I can talk about that right now. But I can testify that God is, that His grace carried me fully tonight... and I am learning more about trusting Him for the future. And learning to fully believe that He is at work in me and in my life for my good. That His love for me is more than I could ever possibly wrap my mind around.
I am also full of thanks that God made it abundantly clear tonight that our concerts are never dependent on one person. We are to depend on God alone to make our cantatas what He wants them to be. And what a rich, rich worship experience we had tonight. That being said, though, I do want to thank Phil K. Which I did, after the concert ~ but wanted to say it publicly, as well. I have no idea what the prep time for tonight cost him & his family, but I love them all the more for the sacrifices they made to make tonight happen.
My group from lat year: Olivia Grace (here's your shout-out, Girlie!!), Carlee, Anna H., Callie Anna, Rachel, Betsy, and Kaysi. Love you guys! Miss you bunches! (O-Gee, you're a hoot!)
Again, for our new dog ~ Miss Macy Mae. Finally found some pics Mem took of her, wanted to share:
In the words of this family: "OH! Squoosh-a-moosh!!" That is one yummy dog!
4 comments:
Aww! I miss you too! I really miss our small group, and your leadership.
The puppy is so precious! I have not ever had a dog, and might not ever, (stupid allergies!) but I love them!
We've got allergies to animals, too, which is why we leave them outside. Maybe you could, as well? Hhhmmm...
It was a great concert and Phil K obviously had a ton of fun up there. However, I did have to fight back the tears a couple of times. Forever Changed, for sure.
Post a Comment