Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 32

(Yes, it's been officially longer than a month. But it's good exercise for my heart to keep recognizing the gifts God gives all day long, so I'll keep on a bit.)

Thanking God for...

A lengthy time in town w/just Big-E today. For a long (for him!! ha! ha!) talk about the things of God.

The last of the Christmas presents bought.

A sweet Mem who takes care of the youngest two without complaining so I can meet three of my closest friends in town this morning for coffee ~ followed by a full day in town getting the rest of Christmas wrapped up.

Time in town this a.m. w/... well, see above.

For dinner out tonight with Dad, the annual office Christmas dinner. The new boss says, "We're wearing jeans!!" My kinda people... Don't know the man, already like him!

For big hugs from my littlest when I got home.

No comments: